Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tom Ford And The Classic Summer 2008 Campaign Re-Visited
















In A Previous Post I Was Putting Forward A View On Nudity In Fashion Photography Which Features In Magazines And Add Campaigns- Quite Simply It Was In Response To 2 Things 1. Somebody Commenting On The Amount Of Nudity My Blog Features.
2. I Purchased A Copy Of S Magazine A Fantastic Publication Which Features Almost Every Shoot Nudity.
I Talked About Drawing A Line Between Something Being Grotesque Or Artistic And So On. Tonight I Came Across The Tom Ford Summer 2008 Campaign Which He Did. I Asked My Friend To Take A Look And They Came Across With An Interesting Opinion She Said That It Was A Bit Too Much For Her "The nudity and all the sexual overtone is like overboard. I reckon if it were just nudity, people wouldn't get offended by it- it has to be one or the other, otherwise its tasteless".

I Personally Find The Images Terribly Comical And Think It's The Overt Sexual Overtones Which Makes The Something Different, It Certainly Stands Out And Isn't That Fashions Goal Or It Should Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment